Your body is a temple. Keep it pure and clean for the soul to reside in.
Threading has long been popular in many Arab countries and was well known from China，Indian and Persian culture. The Arabic word for threading is 'Kite'; in Egypt it is also called 'Fatah'. Threading the entire face is widely practiced amongst Iranians, but it was originally only done when a woman was getting married or for special occasions. In ancient Persia, threading was a sign that a girl had reached adulthood and become woman.
Growing up with the culture of threading, I learned how to thread from my family. With 25 years of experiences, we decided to open a family owned and operated salon.
Benefits of Threading over Waxing
- • Does not peel off a layer of skin and skin dose not sag
- • Hair does not grow back as fast
- • Skin does not get red and irritated
- • Can pull out specific individual hairs
- • Will not produce more hairs or make hairs stronger
- • Will pick up the finest hairs from the surface leaving skin smooth • Threading Hair removal process:
Threading has been used to remove unwanted facial hair since ancient times. It is a common method used in the East. When properly done, it can be used to shape the eyebrows with a clean defining edge.it can be used to remove hair from the upper and lower lip as well as other areas of the face. The procedure utilizes a length of thread, which is twisted back and forth along the hairs, which are to be removed.
Sugaring hair removal
- Sugar vs. Wax what is the difference?
- 1. Waxing products adhere to skin cells. Sugaring easy clean up the paste are water soluble, meaning you can clean off any residue left on the skin with plain water, unlike regular wax which needs oil.
- 2. Sugaring is less discomfort because hair is removed in the natural direction of its growth (as opposed to waxing, which removes hair against hair growth).
- 3. With sugaring No risk of burning skin areas because it is done at body temperature. there’s no need for heat
an ancient middle-eastern practice uses an all-natural paste or gel made from food-derived ingredients like sugar, water, and lemon juice to remove the hair follicle from the root. The results can last up to six weeks.
Underarms $20+ Chest $48+ Shoulders $45+ Back $60+
Full Arm (wrist to shoulder- both arms) $55+
Half Arm (wrist to elbow or elbow to shoulder- both arms) $40+
Half Leg (ankle to knee or knee to thighs, not including bikini- both legs $45+
Full Leg (ankle to thighs, not including bikini- both legs) $65+
Eyebrow Shaping $12 Eyebrow Clean Up $10 Upper lip $6+ Lower lip $4+ Forehead $7+ Sideburns $10+ Chin $6+ Neck $6+ Full face w/o neck$35+ Full face w/ neck$40+ Cheeks $5+
2301 Dave Lyle Blvd, Suite 179
Rock Hill, SC 29730
(803) 980 - 2769 email@example.com
Monday - Saturday: 10am - 9pm Sunday: 12am - 6pm
SasanJ Copyright 2013